At the recent District Assembly, Barry Phillips was recognized by District Governor Rusine Mitchell Sinclair with a Meritorious Service Award.
Rusine summarized some of Barry’s roles in Rotary.
- Served as District Governor 2007-2008
- Served as the District 7710 representative to the Counsel of Legislation 2015-2017
- Member of the Major Gifts International Committee 2015-2018
- Served as Host Area Coordinator for Duke/UNC Peace Center 2012-2015
- Served as District 7710 Rotary Foundation Chair 2014-2017
Barry has been very dedicated in his role as Foundation Chair for the District. He has spoken to many Clubs about The Rotary Foundation and encouraged contributions.
At the end of June, Barry will be passing on the responsibility of District Foundation Chair to Neman Aguiar.
Thank you Barry Phillips for your Dedication to The Rotary Foundation.