Thinking about attending the Rotary International Convention in Toronto, Canada, that is being held June 23-27, 2018? Here is a tip: cost of registration increases from $345 to $410 after December 15, 2017. Rotarians can register online at www.riconvention.org and save another $10.
The Top Ten Reasons to Attend the Toronto Convention
- The breathtaking Lake Ontario skyline
- Diversity – 1/2 of the residents were born in other countries
- A trip to see Niagara Falls before or after the Convention
- Great food—all kinds including Sushi Pizza
- The Arts—Toronto is called “The Broadway of Canada”
- Ease of getting around—Toronto is a walking city
- Fun Events planned by the Host Organizing Committee (HOC)
- Hear RI President Ian Riseley and other Rotary leaders
- Toronto is the “IT City”
- And most importantly, Canada is the birthplace of some notable District Rotarians.